We are proud to offer our customers highly skilled, OEM trained Customer Service Engineers ready to travel to your facility to meet your equipment needs. Our Service Engineers are backed by our in-house support and the entire engineering team. They work together, combining various areas of expertise to ensure we can overcome whatever issue you may have. Our customer Service Engineers take the time to get to know you, your systems, your production strategies and goals. With our tiered knowledge structure, we choose an Engineer to match your needs. Our Service Engineers are dispatched from Sydney, NSW.
- Installation and commissioning
- Repair and maintenance
- Machine and/or line audits
- Production support
- Equipment relocation
- Machine optimisation
- PMP programs –
We offer a complete rebuild service for most equipment models. Customer owned equipment can be reconditioned to original condition, and can be updated with our newest technologies. We are happy to customize this service based on your needs and budget. Most equipment can be completely reconditioned for much less than the cost of new equipment.
- Complete teardown with new paint
- Inspect and replace worn mechanical parts
- New chains, sprockets, shafts
- Replace, repair or update pneumatic components
- Update safety guarding and safety circuits to current safety standards
- Refurbish, update or restore sensors and wiring
- Update obsolete PLCs and HMIs
- Modernise with servo technology
- Retro-fits for new product sizes
- Warranties available
We can minimize your downtime by performing an audit on your machine while it’s still running production at your facility. We’ll engineer updates, and acquire parts before we begin the rebuild process.
For More Information contact us in Sydney, NSW at 02-9150-7055 or via email: email@example.com